SocialAcademy • Forum

Social Academy Community Support Forum & Free Tutorial's & Skins

SocialAcademy • Forum » Support Section » Ask Question 's & Problems » Solved & Trash Files  →   [Answered] Much ado about Quick Reply

[Answered] Much ado about Quick Reply

• Please log in to Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OfflineJaporized

Japorized

Posted Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Details: Please read below
    Screenshot[/b: NA
    [b]Forum Address
    : NA
    Forum Version: NA

Hello,
    This isn't really a problem and that's why I wrote NA (not applicable) for all the required details. It's more of a discussion and I don't know where else to post this except here. So here goes.

I wonder if there's a way to draft quick replies, which I believe would be quite useful cause some of us just don't like getting into another page to write something long, and end up needing to draft it. I would personally copy and paste it in a Notepad or something similar but it would be interesting to know if there's a way.

Also, is there a way to automatically save your quick replies as you type, perhaps between a certain period of time. I think this can be helpful for people who had to attend to something that takes time in the midst of typing a long message, cause some forums do automatically log out users who are online but inactive.

Just interested to know.
    Cheers!

http://infinityhub.ace.st

OfflineJordan Lee

Jordan Lee

Forum Helper
    Forum Helper

Posted Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Japorized wrote:[link="/t529-much-ado-about-quick-reply#4110"]Details: Please read below
    Screenshot[/b: NA
    [b]Forum Address
    : NA
    Forum Version: NA

Hello,
    This isn't really a problem and that's why I wrote NA (not applicable) for all the required details. It's more of a discussion and I don't know where else to post this except here. So here goes.

I wonder if there's a way to draft quick replies, which I believe would be quite useful cause some of us just don't like getting into another page to write something long, and end up needing to draft it. I would personally copy and paste it in a Notepad or something similar but it would be interesting to know if there's a way.

Also, is there a way to automatically save your quick replies as you type, perhaps between a certain period of time. I think this can be helpful for people who had to attend to something that takes time in the midst of typing a long message, cause some forums do automatically log out users who are online but inactive.

Just interested to know.
    Cheers!

Hello,

I'm going to remove this, I think you should PM our forum administrator. To locate him try this

Go to forum page -> Click the tab 'The Team'

Thanks,
    Jordan Lee

OfflineDustin

Dustin

Forum Helper
    Forum Helper

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:23 am

As I know of, no, but there might be a code out there that you can find/request.

Since this isn't really a problem or question, I'm going to lock this so we don't clutter up this section.

Hopefully we'll have an off-topic section soon where we can discuss things like this.

Topic locked & archived.

OfflineSponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Share Topics Url

Url
      BBcode
      HTML

Permissions in this forum:
      You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Social Academy Forum
      © Social Academy 2013-2022