SocialAcademy • Forum

Social Academy Community Support Forum & Free Tutorial's & Skins

SocialAcademy • Forum » Support Section » Ask Question 's & Problems » Solved & Trash Files  →   [archived] Application For Global mod

[archived] Application For Global mod

• Please log in to Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OfflineXtrojan

Xtrojan

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:53 am

Name: Nix Dizon

Group: Global moderator

Experience: yes i have experience with this position i want to be ex global mod @ legionran,paliparan,ranrage,hardcoreran forums

Why should we hire you?: being a staff doesnt only require you to be the fountain of information about the website, it requires you to be holistically developed in order to serve and help others. i want to be a staff not only to gain privilege and prestige but to inspire other members and serve them whole heartedly

Number of hours online: 12/7

OfflineJordan Lee

Jordan Lee

Forum Helper
    Forum Helper

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:40 am

Dear user,
    We're delighted that you are interested in joining the team Social Academy to the point of wanting to devote to staff. But I want you to know that we do not add someone in a certain group of moderation simply because the member contact and ask for an appointment, we observed the activity of a member forum and the potential of it, and it is up to us the invitation, the user not have to offer.
    I hope you understand. If you want to enter the same staff, continue devoting the forum in full and probably, if necessary, your name will be remembered.
    Sincerely

OfflineDustin

Dustin

Forum Helper
    Forum Helper

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Forum Cleanup - June 17, 2014

- - - - - - - - - -

Old - Locked & Archived.

OfflineSponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Share Topics Url

Url
      BBcode
      HTML

Permissions in this forum:
      You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Social Academy Forum
      © Social Academy 2013-2022