SocialAcademy • Forum

Social Academy Community Support Forum & Free Tutorial's & Skins

SocialAcademy • Forum » Art & Graphics Section » Graphics & Art Works  →   My work (Logos, websites, animation, etc.)

My work (Logos, websites, animation, etc.)

• Please log in to Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Offlinepuppycheese123

puppycheese123

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:46 pm

POPULAR

Hello, I have been working on a lot recently and I am very strong in web design, but I also do other things like logo design and flash animations. You can view my work here on my portfolio (click here) and check out some of my work. I have been really tied up with designing a project for school at the moment so I have not done to much work for my portfolio.

The latest work I have completed was for a french programming forum for a friend of course free of charge since he was a good friend.

My work (Logos, websites, animation, etc.) 2cxjcwi

and here it is being used on his website.

My work (Logos, websites, animation, etc.) 2z9ji8k

I went along with his color code! Tell me what you guys think!

OfflineAlatoru

Alatoru

Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:19 pm

POPULAR

The first image looks too much ordinary, simple, nothing to attract me, but that's because I am into web development and I saw lots of work. But that kind of image can be added somewhere, if the entire website is suited for that. So it's not either bad, its good. The second image is , I guess website in development. Personally , I don't like the background image, but , that's up to you to decide. The table looks okay, with well positioned text and that border-radius. Keep up working, and you will most likely be good =)

http://www.srpskaitedukacija.org

Offlinepuppycheese123

puppycheese123

Posted Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:11 pm

POPULAR

It's supposed to be a simple design. Also I just designed the logo I didn't have a say in how the website looked I just designed the logo and the website looked like a flat ui so I made a flat looking logo. I have better logos I have made but this one was requested to be simple and had to have a look of a tech forum. I used a font called aynonomous. I am a professional designer I have done better work then this such as the mikes harder Jamaican lemonade can and also made a whole website for dylansdigest.tk

OfflineAlatoru

Alatoru

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:17 am

Now I know for sure that you are from one hacking forum. You also shared your logo there, not this one, but from dylansdigest.tk =)

http://www.srpskaitedukacija.org

Offlinepuppycheese123

puppycheese123

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Yes I am a member on evil zone as well as a few others. :p

OfflineSponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Share Topics Url

Url
      BBcode
      HTML

Permissions in this forum:
      You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Social Academy Forum
      © Social Academy 2013-2022