SocialAcademy • Forum

Social Academy Community Support Forum & Free Tutorial's & Skins

SocialAcademy • Forum » Support Section » Feedbacks, Suggestion & Bug Reports  →   [Important] Bug Report - Page 5

[Important] Bug Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

• Please log in to Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

OfflineDustin

Dustin

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Japorized wrote:[link="/t227p25-important-report-a-bug#4018"]I don't know if we can call this a bug but My Preference and Personal Settings brings users to the same page. This is redundant.
[Important] Bug Report - Page 5 Screen_Shot_2014_08_05_at_15_01_57

Yes, it's no bug it's just the edit profile doesn't have many options, so to make it look like IPB, he added more links which have the same URL. I don't think he would fix this, but we can wait and see.

OfflineDerri

Derri

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:16 pm

This isn't a bug but more of a correction of spelling.

The description of the 'Questions and Problems' forum has the word star in it. Should that not be Start?

OfflineJordan Lee

Jordan Lee

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Derri wrote:[link="/t227p25-important-report-a-bug#4081"]This isn't a bug but more of a correction of spelling.

The description of the 'Questions and Problems' forum has the word star in it. Should that not be Start?

Hello,

Thanks for your report your totally correct our forum administrator will se your report soon and he should fix this soon.

Thanks,
Jordan Lee

OfflineDerri

Derri

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Jordan Lee wrote:[link="/t227p25-important-report-a-bug#4084"]
Derri wrote:[link="/t227p25-important-report-a-bug#4081"]This isn't a bug but more of a correction of spelling.

Hello,

Thanks for your report your totally correct our forum administrator will se your report soon and he should fix this soon.

Thanks,
Jordan Lee

Your Welcome :D

OfflineDustin

Dustin

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:02 am

This seems to be fixed.
Thanks for the report.

OfflineCode.Illusionist

Code.Illusionist

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 am

It seems that you have problem with restricting default avatar size:
[Important] Bug Report - Page 5 2014-08-12072947

OfflineDustin

Dustin

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Code.Illusionist wrote:It seems that you have problem with restricting default avatar size:
[Important] Bug Report - Page 5 2014-08-12072947

Thanks for your report.

We are currently in maitenance so all bugs will be fixed accordingly. If you find any please feel free to post them here but keep in mind that they are all known and being worked on.

OfflineCode.Illusionist

Code.Illusionist

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

Hello once more. I have a question, not sure if it's bug or some mistake with javascript here, but whenever I load some category, topic, or simply refresh page, the page is being refreshed once more. At first I was okay with it, but now it's kinda anoying, you know. Everytime double refresh xD

OfflineDark-Avenger

Dark-Avenger

Advance Member
Advance Member

Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:18 am

Hello all,
I am facing a problem on this forum with the Recent Topics Activity System its displaying http://prntscr.com/4ckcj4 from today morning.

With Best Regards,
Dark-Avenger

OfflineJordan Lee

Jordan Lee

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Dark-Avenger wrote:[link="/t227p25-important-report-a-bug#4335"]Hello all,
I am facing a problem on this forum with the Recent Topics Activity System its displaying http://prntscr.com/4ckcj4 from today morning.

With Best Regards,
Dark-Avenger

Hello,

Thanks for your bug report, this looks like a glitch and could be solved by clearing your browsers cache
Please re-post feedback and updates :)

Thanks

OfflineSponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 5 of 6)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Share Topics Url

Url
BBcode
HTML

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com

Social Academy Forum
© Social Academy 2013-2022